The Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Australia (ICCI, Qld) Inc is located in one of Brisbane’s most iconic exhibition and events venues, the Queensland Multicultural Centre (QMC) at Kangaroo Point.
Built to honour the site’s historic significance, QMC provides a hub for the celebration of Queensland’s rich cultural heritage and diversity.
Consisting of a mixture of offices and venue hire facilities the QMC is managed by BEMAC (Brisbane Multicultural Arts Centre) in a strategic partnership with the State Government.
By Appointment Only
How To Get Here
Public Transport From CBD
- By Bus: Catch bus 232 at Edward Street Stop 142 (near Queen Street) to Main Street at Story Bridge East, Stop 6.
- By Ferry: Catch a free ferry from Eagle Street Pier Ferry Terminal to Holman Street Ferry Terminal. Walk 307m to 102 Main St, Kangaroo Point. Ferry leaves every 15 minutes.
Use Translink’s Journey Planner To Find Out How To Reach Us
Insert your position and our address to find out all the possible options to get here jp.translink.com.au/
- Free parking is conveniently located at the venue for up to 56 cars.
- Brisbane City Council pay and display parking is also available on Main Street and surrounding streets.
- The street parking is free after 5pm on weekdays and all weekend.
The Queensland Multicultural Centre (QMC) provides an environment for visitors, contractors and staff that is inclusive and addresses the needs of all users of our venue.
- Accessibility parking is located on the left hand side of the venue as you head down the driveway, with the main door located just a short distance away for entry.
- Lift access is available to access all three levels of the venue.
- Accessibility toilets are situated on all three levels on the east side of the venue.